So I just got home (time check: 230am) from a very random night out. Chuin nagged and dragged me outta my house to check in at her friend's place to sit down, relax, watch tv, and have a girls night in with her other friends because she insisted I spend too much time online and at home. SIGH. Then we drove to ntu and back, bought mackers, and headed back to the house. Mucked around, and then I returned home to find a (rather, shocking, and, unbelievable) surprise which left me grinning/blushing like a little girl.
Ah, the beauty of randomness.
On a sidenote: byebye andrea and brenton, I'm gonna miss you two idiots once the house is empty. But oh, HELLO PILLOW, WELCOME BACK TO MY HEAD. ---
Kinda makes me wanna have kids really badly. And trust me, you'll get hooked!
On a not so relevant note, the pimple in my ear Hurts. Like. Shit. ---
"CAN YOU PLEASE DATE * PLEASE????? BECAUSE...." (offfff yoooou I neverrrr strayyyyyy toooo farrrrr from the siidewaaaaaaaaaallllk) Eh heh heh heh.
Only wednesday late nights can produce such conversations made of gold. Ahhh. So that marks one of my last nights out before I become a slave to my job. But as my friends have (rather accurately) deduced: "Aiyah leona, you will surely find an excuse to come back one lah!" Anyway, the usual visit to st james was well, usual. I think I have a face that says "I am desperate for drinks; please give me your coupons", because every week without fail girls will end up giving me stacks of them. Last week I had 11 extra drink coupons, and this week I had 8. Wahhh, shiok. Zouk after, which was fairly disappointing because some friends couldn't get in. But no matter, saturday okay?
Anyway, last night was HEEHEEHEE punctuated with alot of HAR?! SIAO!! towards the end of the night. Rain was KO-ed by 1am and I was vulnerable the whole night. Sentences don't connect, and I am random but I don't care.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home